Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Alliance (SRHR) is a globally based alliance that works towards a society free of poverty in which all men and women, girls and boys, and marginalized groups have the same rights irrespective of their ethnic, cultural and religious background, age and gender.
To improve knowledge on SRHR through awareness raising and Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) as well as increase the accessibility and quality of Youth Friendly Services.
International partners include:
- Rutgers WPF
- Dance 4 life
- AMREF Flying Doctors
- Stop AIDS Now!
Partners in Uganda include:
- Straight Talk Foundation (STF)
- Restless Development (RD)
- Reproductive Health Uganda (RHU)
- School Net Uganda (SNU)
- AMREF Uganda
- Reach A Hand Uganda (RAHU)
- Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Mamas Club
- Family Life Education Program (FLEP)
- Uganda Young Positives (UYP)
- Uganda Network for Young People living with HIV (UNPA)
Areas of intervention
Gulu, Pader, Amuru, Kitgum
Jinja, Iganga, Bugiri, Tororo